12/03: Two naked drunks at the door.... Vang Vieng again

Last night was interesting. Seems that I wasn't feeling better yet. Got up a couple of times to go to the toilet. Hopefully today and tomorrows rest will clear me from whatever it is I have. Besides waking up from this, we also were woken up by two idiots, ofcoarse white drunk tourists, who were shouting and banging on every door of every room. So I got up, waited until they banged at our door and quickly opened the door to yell at them 'shut uuuuuup'. They were so surprised to see me, so they just ran off. That's when I saw they were butnaked!! Stupid drunks! Well my action did work, 'cause they stopped banging on doors. Quite funny to see the surprise on their faces when I opened the door. They obviously didn't count on anyone opening the door and seeing them naked. This was yet another time we we're quite proud not being part of the cool tourists ;)
For the rest of the day I slept, went to the toilet and read in my book. Ardan did some interneting. All with a beautiful view on the mountains and (for Ardan) a fruitshake in the hand. Tomorrow is our last day in Vang Vieng. Wonder what we will do ;)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. haha kei goe line! da doet me denke aan die dronken west-vlamingen op camping benelux in la roche, weette nog?? :)

    genees maar snel hé!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jeps, dat weet ik nog!
    Dan kan ik uitschieten e bij irritante te coole zatlappen ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hey Line, Ardan, goe gedaan Line! Wij, Marike en ikzelf zijn net terug van ons London tripje, was heel fijn. Blij van jullie terug te lezen; Hopelijk the last attack voor de darmen. groetjes, Chantal

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen